May, 8, 2020
Aloha ‘Ohana and Friends,
As the COVID-19 Pandemic has unfolded within our communities, we have responded by taking extraordinary steps to protect the health of our Clients and employees. We understand that this situation changes seemingly by the minute, so please bear with us as we continue to adapt to these fluid circumstances. We are happy to announce that we are resuming services in a limited capacity.
We have implemented the following changes:
- Appointments for HIV/STD/Hep C Testing will be accepted, walk-in testing is currently unavailable.
- Clients receiving Ryan White Services will be contacted to complete their annual re-certification.
- Essential client services continue uninterrupted with the following adjustments:
- Food Bank services will continue and clients will be provided a pre-packed bag. Call ahead to request this service.
- Medication services will continue as previously arranged with your case manager.
- Hand-off of medications and food bags will be through specified locations.
- For bill payment, please do one of the following:
- Slide the bills under the front door
- Email a scanned copy
- Snap a CLEAR and LEGIBLE photo of the bill and send to the Case Management Cell Phone — Hilo: 808-209-6566 / Kona: 808-769-3092
- PLEASE BE ADVISED: clients should be on the look out for a Ryan White notice in the mail.
- All communications, assistance programs, insurance services, etc. will be coordinated via telephone, fax, email, or text message.
- Kona Syringe Exchange will continue during modified business hours.
If you have any questions or have any concerns, please reach out to us. We will continue to provide the essential services that help you to live healthy.
In Service & With Aloha,
Your Team Members at The Foundation
For Local, up-to-date information, please visit hawaiicovid19.com